Are you ready?
Sistar and Brave Sound! We're No 1!
The illest collaboration! Let's get it started!
I wanna rock! I wanna rock! I wanna rock!
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (Sistar)
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (party time)
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (Sistar)
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (party time)
Utgigo anja itne museun sarangi jangnan ini
Wae jakkuman mamdaero haneunde
Nega mwo geuri jalnatneunde nae mam apeuge hani
Heotseorin jibeo chiullae
Nan bilgo bireosseo nega nega bulhaeng harago
Soksanghaeseo geuttaen geuttaen geuttaen jeongmal geuraesseo
Nan bilgo bireosseo nega nega mangga jirago
(It's party time party time)
Doraboni useumman nawa
I feel so cool cool cool nuneul ssitgo chajabwado
Cool cool cool namanhan girl eobseul geol
I feel so cool cool cool yeogi jeogi dulleobwado
Cool cool cool na gateun girl eobseul geol
Yeah I feel so cool cool yeah I feel so eh eh eh
Yeah I feel so cool... cool yeah I feel so cool cool
Yeah I feel so eh eh eh yeah I feel so cool cool
Nan gwaen gwaenchanha
RAP
I'm so cool like ice tea
Huhuineun gatda beoryeo priceless
Sesangui ban bani namja neo ttaemune na na uljanha
Guchahage neoreul japgeona maedallil ireun jeoldae no!
Let you know, 1 think straight
Hot boda museo unge cool cool cool
Nan bilgo bireosseo nega nega bulhaeng harago
Soksanghaeseo geuttaen geuttaen geuttaen jeongmal geuraesseo
Nan bilgo bireosseo nega nega mangga jirago
(It's party time party time)
Doraboni useumman nawa
I feel so cool cool cool nuneul ssitgo chajabwado
Cool cool cool namanhan girl eobseul geol
I feel so cool cool cool yeogi jeogi dulleobwado
Cool cool cool na gateun girl eobseul geol
Yeah I feel so cool cool yeah I feel so eh eh eh
Yeah I feel so cool... cool yeah I feel so cool cool
Yeah I feel so eh eh eh yeah I feel so cool cool
Nan gwaen gwaenchanha
Sistar Ah high so cool we're cool
Uno dos tres quatro
Sistar Ah high so cool we're cool
Neon dasi doragal il eobseul geol nal butjapjima
Don't wanna be a fool
Chorahan dulboda hwaryeohan solloga joha
Na ije deo kur haejil geoya
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (Sistar)
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (party time)
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (Sistar)
Rock it like this (Hey) rock it rock it like this (party time)
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/sistar/so_cool.html ]
August 21, 2011
~ Lyric ~ Sistar 씨스타 - So Cool
Labels:
Album Sistar So Cool,
K-pop,
Lyric,
Sistar 씨스타,
Starship Entertainment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twit
Popular Posts
-
ta de qing kuang liu zai mou yi jie che xiang di xia tie li de feng bi hui yi hai zhong zheng zuo cheng shi yi zhi deng zhe wo you yi ...
-
HAN 繁华声 fan hua sheng 遁入空门 dun ru kong men 折煞了世人 zhe sha le shi ren 梦偏冷 meng pian leng 辗转一生 zhan zhuan yi sheng 情债又几本 qing zhai ...
-
Detail CD : OST - Suck Seed CD : เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ Suck Seed ห่วยขั้นเทพ Release date : 15 March 2011 Track List 1. Toom yoo nai j...
-
她 说 她 再 也 不 相 信 真 爱 tā shuō tā zài yě bù xiāng xìn zhēn ài 我 能 给 的 安 全 感 也 用 完 wǒ néng gěi de ān quán gǎn yě yòn...
-
스쳐 가나요? 우리의 사랑은 가슴 아픈 추억인가요? 돌아 서네요 그대의 마음은 눈물로도 잡을순 없나요? My Love~ 사랑해요 사랑해요 그대 듣고 있냐요? My Love~ 잊지 말아요 지우지 말아요 우리의 사랑을 나의 눈물이 그...

No comments:
Post a Comment