Let's leave to the East Sea
To catch the whale that lives as a legend
I drink, I sing and I dance but
In my heart, I am filled with sadness
I look around to see what I can do but
The only thing I see is everything sitting with their backs to me
Let's leave to the East Sea
On the train in a third-class compartment
The dream world that I dreamt of at night
Is all forgotten when I wake up in the morning
But the one dream that I keep remembering
Is that one small and pretty whale
Let's leave to the East Sea
To catch the whale that lives as a legend
Let's leave to the East Sea
To catch the whale that lives as a legend
Let's leave to the East Sea
To catch the whale that lives as a legend
Let's leave to the East Sea
To catch the whale that lives as a legend
Let's leave to the East Sea
To catch the whale that lives as a legend
Let's leave to the East Sea
On the train in a third-class compartment
Let's leave to the East Sea
To catch the whale that lives as a legend
August 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twit
Popular Posts
-
ta de qing kuang liu zai mou yi jie che xiang di xia tie li de feng bi hui yi hai zhong zheng zuo cheng shi yi zhi deng zhe wo you yi ...
-
HAN 繁华声 fan hua sheng 遁入空门 dun ru kong men 折煞了世人 zhe sha le shi ren 梦偏冷 meng pian leng 辗转一生 zhan zhuan yi sheng 情债又几本 qing zhai ...
-
Detail CD : OST - Suck Seed CD : เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ Suck Seed ห่วยขั้นเทพ Release date : 15 March 2011 Track List 1. Toom yoo nai j...
-
她 说 她 再 也 不 相 信 真 爱 tā shuō tā zài yě bù xiāng xìn zhēn ài 我 能 给 的 安 全 感 也 用 完 wǒ néng gěi de ān quán gǎn yě yòn...
-
找不到人说心里的寂寞 zhao bu dao ren shuo xin li de ji mo 找不到人懂怕黑的折磨 zhao bu dao ren dong pa hei de zhe mo 找不到命中注定在一起的 zhao bu dao ming zhong zhu...
No comments:
Post a Comment