Do you want to know what lies behind the mask - Rania
Money, we have lots of money
And it flows like honey
Working for the critiest miss
So lovely to find me some bubbly
Yes i wanna drink my
Yes so hurry hurry
Don't make me wait
Fancy, everyones so fancy
Elegant and classy
Yes we came to dance in here
And party
Feeling, oh we're naughty
Yes i think I think I'll prance
Walk around real slowly
Time to play
My mask (my mask) covers all (it covers all)
It's time to dance (dance) (the ball) Welcome to the ball
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
Comfy, yes I'm rather comfy
In my skin, I'm bored by those who do less for me (for me)
My dear, yes you're rather boring
I think i will go now
Way too many stories
I'm out of time
Highclass, yes tonight is highclass
Pardon meanwhile I pass time to work the roof finally
At last i have finished that task
Now it's back to spending, spending all of my cash
Time to play
My mask (my mask) covers all (it covers all)
It's time to dance (dance) (the ball) Welcome to the ball
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
We will party, we will party
We will break, break today
We will party, we will party
We will break, break today
We will party, we will party
We will break, break today
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
Masquerade
We gonna party the night away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twit
Popular Posts
-
ta de qing kuang liu zai mou yi jie che xiang di xia tie li de feng bi hui yi hai zhong zheng zuo cheng shi yi zhi deng zhe wo you yi ...
-
HAN 繁华声 fan hua sheng 遁入空门 dun ru kong men 折煞了世人 zhe sha le shi ren 梦偏冷 meng pian leng 辗转一生 zhan zhuan yi sheng 情债又几本 qing zhai ...
-
Detail CD : OST - Suck Seed CD : เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ Suck Seed ห่วยขั้นเทพ Release date : 15 March 2011 Track List 1. Toom yoo nai j...
-
她 说 她 再 也 不 相 信 真 爱 tā shuō tā zài yě bù xiāng xìn zhēn ài 我 能 给 的 安 全 感 也 用 完 wǒ néng gěi de ān quán gǎn yě yòn...
-
스쳐 가나요? 우리의 사랑은 가슴 아픈 추억인가요? 돌아 서네요 그대의 마음은 눈물로도 잡을순 없나요? My Love~ 사랑해요 사랑해요 그대 듣고 있냐요? My Love~ 잊지 말아요 지우지 말아요 우리의 사랑을 나의 눈물이 그...
No comments:
Post a Comment