How could this happen to me
But even worse, how could this happen to you
It began with a letter and was the beginning of pain
I'm a tell it to you straight
Hey look
Every breathless day frantically passes
At some point, meeting you became a precious bond
All of the universe appeared beautiful
I came to like what you liked
Within our perfectly stable days
Sharing our inner most feelings
I've been taken ill, There's no reply
Sorry I'm sorry bye TOP
Oh mom, What should I do mom
A selfishness hotter than a fire torments me, Oh my God
Oh mom, I promise mom, What can I do
Now, I now, Oh my God, Oh my God
A desolate day, I receive a letter
Your circumstances make me tear
If my voice brightens your world
Farther and farther, I'll shout
Nananana Nananana Do you hear my heavy heart
Friend wipe your tears, I think you're prettier when you smile
Sorry I'm sorry, Oh my God
March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twit
Popular Posts
-
她 说 她 再 也 不 相 信 真 爱 tā shuō tā zài yě bù xiāng xìn zhēn ài 我 能 给 的 安 全 感 也 用 完 wǒ néng gěi de ān quán gǎn yě yòn...
-
找不到人说心里的寂寞 zhao bu dao ren shuo xin li de ji mo 找不到人懂怕黑的折磨 zhao bu dao ren dong pa hei de zhe mo 找不到命中注定在一起的 zhao bu dao ming zhong zhu...
-
HAN 繁华声 fan hua sheng 遁入空门 dun ru kong men 折煞了世人 zhe sha le shi ren 梦偏冷 meng pian leng 辗转一生 zhan zhuan yi sheng 情债又几本 qing zhai ...
-
스쳐 가나요? 우리의 사랑은 가슴 아픈 추억인가요? 돌아 서네요 그대의 마음은 눈물로도 잡을순 없나요? My Love~ 사랑해요 사랑해요 그대 듣고 있냐요? My Love~ 잊지 말아요 지우지 말아요 우리의 사랑을 나의 눈물이 그...
-
Detail CD : OST - Suck Seed CD : เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ Suck Seed ห่วยขั้นเทพ Release date : 15 March 2011 Track List 1. Toom yoo nai j...

No comments:
Post a Comment