I know the type
Flashing lights
Have the time of your life
Livin it up for tonight
Yah she livin it up for tonight
Ayyy girl tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl instead you make me go crazy
Chills run through me
What’s happ’nin down to me
Ayyy girl tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl instead you make me go crazy
I’m losin my cool
Playin me for a fool
Ayyyyyy ayyy girl
Ayyyyyy ayyy girl
We were so high
We touched the sky
You broke my heart
Tore me apart
I never lost like this
Now it’s you who’ll miss
Light I did give
For the night you do live
I know the type
Flashing lights
Have the time of your life
Livin it up for tonight
Yah she livin it up for tonight
Ayyy girl tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl instead you make me go crazy
Chills run through me
What’s happ’nin down to me
Ayyy girl tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl instead you make me go crazy
I’m losin my cool
Playin me for a fool
Ayyyyyy ayyy girl
Ayyyyyy ayyy girl
You came dawn
Suddenly you run this town
Wanted to be with you
All I had was me and you
Now everything is changed
You act differently
You do me wrong I knew all along
So cold in the rain
Gave my heart in vain
I’m still in love with you
I can’t get over you
You got me insane
Get out of my brain
I’m still in love with you
I can’t get over you
Ayyy girl tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl instead you make me go crazy
Chills run through me
What’s happ’nin down to me
Ayyy girl tried to make you my baby
Ayyy girl instead you make me go crazy
I’m losin my cool
Playin me for a fool
Ayyyyyy ayyy girl
Ayyyyyy ayyy girl
Ayyyyyy ayyy girl
February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twit
Popular Posts
-
ta de qing kuang liu zai mou yi jie che xiang di xia tie li de feng bi hui yi hai zhong zheng zuo cheng shi yi zhi deng zhe wo you yi ...
-
HAN 繁华声 fan hua sheng 遁入空门 dun ru kong men 折煞了世人 zhe sha le shi ren 梦偏冷 meng pian leng 辗转一生 zhan zhuan yi sheng 情债又几本 qing zhai ...
-
Detail CD : OST - Suck Seed CD : เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ Suck Seed ห่วยขั้นเทพ Release date : 15 March 2011 Track List 1. Toom yoo nai j...
-
她 说 她 再 也 不 相 信 真 爱 tā shuō tā zài yě bù xiāng xìn zhēn ài 我 能 给 的 安 全 感 也 用 完 wǒ néng gěi de ān quán gǎn yě yòn...
-
스쳐 가나요? 우리의 사랑은 가슴 아픈 추억인가요? 돌아 서네요 그대의 마음은 눈물로도 잡을순 없나요? My Love~ 사랑해요 사랑해요 그대 듣고 있냐요? My Love~ 잊지 말아요 지우지 말아요 우리의 사랑을 나의 눈물이 그...
No comments:
Post a Comment