I don't wanna be in love alone
Wanna give you my heart
But you can't be playin' cause
I don't wanna be in love alone
See me falling, yeah but I can't be the only one
Cause I don't wanna be in love alone
So give it to me straight, know you feeling me baby
I don't wanna be in love alone
All on my body, and I just can't take it
Heart racing, It's amazing
The way you got me off on my game
No secret, Imma go head and say it
Ya lovin' got me feeling this way (yeah, yeah)
If It's an illusion
I need you to tell me now
No room for confusion
I need you to let it out
I don't wanna be in love alone
Wanna give you my heart
But you can't be playin' cause
I don't wanna be in love alone
See me falling, yeah but I can't be the only one
Cause I don't wanna be in love alone
So give it to me straight, know you feeling me baby
I don't wanna be in love alone
All on my body, and I just can't take it
Staring into space
Thinking about the way you
Be having me calling your name
Get distracted, Hard to focus
Boy you know you got me open
Wanna know
If It's an illusion
I need you to tell me now
No room for confusion
I need you to let it out
I don't wanna be in love alone
Wanna give you my heart
But you can't be playin' cause
I don't wanna be in love alone
See me falling, yeah but I can't be the only one
Cause I don't wanna be in love alone
So give it to me straight, know you feeling me baby
I don't wanna be in love alone
All on my body, and I just can't take it
(Oh ooh Oh ooh Oh baby let me know)
Whatever you wanna do (yeah, yeah)
(I can make it yours
If you ready for it)
But you gotta be true
Cause I
I don't wanna be in love alone
Wanna give you my heart
But you can't be playin' cause
I don't wanna be in love alone
See me falling, yeah but I can't be the only one
Cause I don't wanna be in love alone
So give it to me straight, know you feeling me baby
I don't wanna be in love alone
All on my body, and I just can't take it
credit: http://kpopstarlyrics.blogspot.com/
May 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twit
Popular Posts
-
ta de qing kuang liu zai mou yi jie che xiang di xia tie li de feng bi hui yi hai zhong zheng zuo cheng shi yi zhi deng zhe wo you yi ...
-
HAN 繁华声 fan hua sheng 遁入空门 dun ru kong men 折煞了世人 zhe sha le shi ren 梦偏冷 meng pian leng 辗转一生 zhan zhuan yi sheng 情债又几本 qing zhai ...
-
Detail CD : OST - Suck Seed CD : เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ Suck Seed ห่วยขั้นเทพ Release date : 15 March 2011 Track List 1. Toom yoo nai j...
-
她 说 她 再 也 不 相 信 真 爱 tā shuō tā zài yě bù xiāng xìn zhēn ài 我 能 给 的 安 全 感 也 用 完 wǒ néng gěi de ān quán gǎn yě yòn...
-
스쳐 가나요? 우리의 사랑은 가슴 아픈 추억인가요? 돌아 서네요 그대의 마음은 눈물로도 잡을순 없나요? My Love~ 사랑해요 사랑해요 그대 듣고 있냐요? My Love~ 잊지 말아요 지우지 말아요 우리의 사랑을 나의 눈물이 그...
No comments:
Post a Comment