Ato ga nai pity, my bad boy
mitogo na teguchi ne
Ai nara kyoumihoni
Koi nara hiasobi
Nandemo sou jan
Kuchi dake jan
Run devil devil run run
Dare kara? Aseru wankooru
Kakushita tsumori no
Watashiga kirai na Perfume
Kyoudoufushin de a uto
Naoranai byouki ne
Okinodokuni sayonara
kocchi date baka janai wa
You better run run run run run
Anata owari nan janai
You better run run run run run
Kanari teokure nan janai Hey
Usoppoi aribai ga itakute
Mou ii tte ba
You better run run run run run
Kakumeiteki seisai de
Run devil devil run run
Kudzukunai furi nante
Kore ijou muri desho
Yokubari no super playboy
Iikagen mou a uto
Zenbu ga sou jan
Iiwake jan
Run devil devil run run
You better run run run run run
Anata owari nan janai
You better run run run run run
Kanari teokure nan janai Hey
Wakattenai mitai ne
Gomakashi wa ii tte ba
You better run run run run run
Kakumeiteki seisai de
Run devil devil run run
Watashi no ai mo genkai yo
Run devil devil run run
Nee sukoshi no uwaki nara
Otoko dakara shikatanoi
Sonna mucha na honne wo
Wakare nante arienai
Kanashii Sabishii
mo toorikoshite gakkari
You better run run run run run
Anata owari nan janai
You better run run run run run
Kanari teokure nan janai Hey
Wakattenai mitai ne
Watashi no honki wo
You better run run run run run
Kakumaiteki seisai de koukai surya ii jan
Anata janakute mo
Ii hito wa motto hoka ni iru wa
ENGLISH
Behave. You’re too much of a bad boy.
You’re too curious.
I was cheated on at that time,
all because of you.
No fun, no manners.
You, devil, devil, you, you.
You changed one letter (one letter)
of all the girls’ names
in your cellphone.
I can smell the abundance of perfume on you.
Explain to me, (explain to me), who’s it is.
(Hey) That habit, of you meeting girls
without me knowing, still didn’t go away?
Even if you run, it’s obvious.
You better run, run, run, run, run.
I won’t give in, I’ll just kick you.
You better run, run, run, run, run.
Even if you beg me not to leave, I don’t care anymore.
(Hey) I’ll come back even better
and i’ll get revenge. Don’t forget it.
You better run, run, run, run, run.
You’re caught, and i’m angry.
Run, devil, devil, run, run.
Even next to me,
you’re with another girl.
When i’m not here, (not here)
you’re a super playboy.
Raise your chin, and respond to me. (respond to me)
No fun, no manners.
You, devil, devil, you, you.
You better run, run, run, run, run.
I won’t give in, I’ll just kick you.
You better run, run, run, run, run.
Even if you beg me not to leave, I don’t care anymore.
(Hey) I’ll come back even better
and i’ll get revenge. Don’t forget it.
You better run, run, run, run, run.
You’re caught, and i’m angry.
Run, devil, devil, run, run.
No fun, no manners.
Run, devil, devil, run, run.
There’s no one else like me, anywhere.
You made a mistake.
I’m so much better than all of those other girls.
What do you want to do with all that? Do you think you’re that great?
Didn’t I tell you not to play around?
Didn’t I tell you to be good to me until I stopped loving you?
You better run, run, run, run, run.
I won’t give in, I’ll just kick you.
You better run, run, run, run, run.
Even if you beg me not to leave, I don’t care anymore.
(Hey) I’ll come back even better
and i’ll get revenge. Don’t forget it.
You better run, run, run, run, run. (you better run, run, run)
There’s so many guys in this world,
so it doesn’t matter if you’re not there.
Until the day I find a boy that only cares for me,
I’ll wait by myself.
Lyrics credits: imnikky
April 10, 2011
~ Lyrics ~ SNSD/Girl's Generation 소녀시대 - RUN DEVIL RUN [ Japanese Version ]
Labels:
girls generation,
Japanese,
K-pop,
Lyric,
SNSD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twit
Popular Posts
-
ta de qing kuang liu zai mou yi jie che xiang di xia tie li de feng bi hui yi hai zhong zheng zuo cheng shi yi zhi deng zhe wo you yi ...
-
HAN 繁华声 fan hua sheng 遁入空门 dun ru kong men 折煞了世人 zhe sha le shi ren 梦偏冷 meng pian leng 辗转一生 zhan zhuan yi sheng 情债又几本 qing zhai ...
-
Detail CD : OST - Suck Seed CD : เพลงประกอบภาพยนตร์ Suck Seed ห่วยขั้นเทพ Release date : 15 March 2011 Track List 1. Toom yoo nai j...
-
她 说 她 再 也 不 相 信 真 爱 tā shuō tā zài yě bù xiāng xìn zhēn ài 我 能 给 的 安 全 感 也 用 完 wǒ néng gěi de ān quán gǎn yě yòn...
-
스쳐 가나요? 우리의 사랑은 가슴 아픈 추억인가요? 돌아 서네요 그대의 마음은 눈물로도 잡을순 없나요? My Love~ 사랑해요 사랑해요 그대 듣고 있냐요? My Love~ 잊지 말아요 지우지 말아요 우리의 사랑을 나의 눈물이 그...

No comments:
Post a Comment